Sunday 13 January 2013

Brighton Craft Guerrilla - Whos Who?

Name: Dan
AKA: Ma$terCraft

 Trying to pin Dan down for a photo is impossible so please appreciate a picture of Snake Plissken from google image search!

What do you like to do?

I have done bits and bobs for years I can machine knit, dismantle and rebuild a sewing machine, I can make basic patterns now and really like playing with concrete and building things! Im also playing around at the moment improving on my drawing skills which is a lot of fun!

What would you like to learn?

I would Love to learn how to build my own furniture, I saw some bits that the Director David Lynch had made and really wanted to build something, playing with wood is great anyway theres so much to do to make a piece of work but I really like that, Its a labor of love!

What is it about being in Brighton that you like?

I love Brighton! My wife and I moved here some years ago and we fell in love with the place there is never a dull moment and there is so much to do and see and its always changing, its great by the sea you can spend ages there and just go walking and explore with a camera its fantastic!

What creative and awesome things are happening in 2013 that youre looking forward to?

Im looking forward to the Komedia having the Duke of Yorks there, I love cinema and the open houses, its such a good experience going round and seeing fantastic pieces of work by really inspiring people!


No comments:

Post a Comment